Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Let them eat cake part deux

I recently had a work potluck, there were countless of yummy, yummy foods. My boss brought in her famous meatballs with pineapple slices, there was pasta salads, and of course cakes. My friend and I got together in the morning to make cupcakes that will be in the next entry. For those of you who know me know that I LOVE to bake cupcakes, especially during times of stress. I would bake cupcakes and bring them in for my fellow classmates after a hefty paper or an exam. Anyways going off in a tagent, my coworker Claudia surprised us with these gorgeous cakes. It looked like it should be on a television show or something.
the revealing of the cakes! *we all gasped*
the exciting *just cut the cake part*

and the eating part...yums!

0 comments:

Post a Comment