Monday, October 19, 2009

Local Love: Swirls!



I love cupcakes. I can not even begin to explain how cute and convenient they are. Personally I think its probably one of the best things ever made, who doesn't get happy over a single cupcake! Cupcake bakeries are on a rise and one that I personally love is called Swirls, they serve homemade gelato and various flavoured cupcakes. I first stumbled upon it when I was in highschool a big hang out spot in the summer was Streetsville, we would pop in buy a gelato and take some cupcakes home, and they would ALWAYS be gone by the morning. I have lived in Mississauga for pretty much my whole life, and Swirls is probably one of our best kept secrets. They recently just opened a new location in Etobicoke on 4158 Dundas Street West. So if you're ever in town say Streetsville or live near Etobicoke, pop in and eat a delicious red velvet cupcake (my personal fave).

You can check out their website: SWIRLS
or follow their facebook - linkage can be found on their website

Source: Pics from their facebook fan page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment