Sunday, October 18, 2009

Eduplate yourselves

I have always wanted to start a food blog, it has been brewing (and i've been craving) for a while now and the final push was taking a course at York called FOOD LAND AND CULTURE. Eating is a universal language..metaphorically speaking of course and like music and art, food is something that brings people together. It is IN our lifestyles, and something we canNOT live without. So this blog is for everyone, and anyone who just loves to eat, be it a meal, a restaurant that you just happened to stumble upon, or a family heirloom recipe, or just saw a funny looking dish/abnormal fruit or baked goods. Just message me and I will gladly place your recipe/findings for everyone to eat, share and enjoy. Oh and I will also place some things myself ;)

-Gerasil!

0 comments:

Post a Comment