Monday, April 16, 2012

Local Love: A Last Temptation Brunch


Tucked along the edge of Kensington Market Last temption is anything but it's namesake. It is defintely the first or last go to spot in the market for a good drink and a satisfying meal that doesn't break one's wallet. I personally love Last Temption so this review is probably a little biased. A great place to grab a pitcher with friends after work or catch a brunch before class, with a diverse menu the food does not disappoint especially for its under $10 prices. The ambience of the place is usually very lively no matter what time of the day youre automatically greeted with a smile and a seat once you enter. My personal favorite are the brunches, with
such a great variety I'm often pondering which omlette to try.



My recent visit to Last Temption was probably one of my best, it wasn't busy and was filled with it's daily regulars, I decided to go for a spinach feta omlette. As I waited for my meal Johnny Cash was playing throughout the eatery and as I stared outside at the Kensington scenery it was that moment as cliche as this may sound I felt as if I was starring in my own indie movie set in Retro Row in Los Angeles..which is one of my favorite places in the world.


Everytime I eat at Last Temptation it feels like that famous saying " a home away from home." Anyways, if you're ever in the city definitely check out Kensington Market and grab a pint and a brunch at Last Temption!

0 comments:

Post a Comment