Monday, March 5, 2012

Breakfast

The most important meal of the day. Many including myself often forget this and rather take advantage of said meal by skipping it. With the new year I vowed to change this and although I've already broken this resolution ...the year is not over yet. Breakfast is a hit or miss for me, if time allows me I indulge! but with the morning rush one is limited to creativity for this meal and it gets rather boring. Soooo because I'm trying to change this pattern of skipping breakfast I'm going to do my best in dedicating a post every week to breakfast! with pictures of my own breakfast and some creative ways to spice up the morning. But also various ways other foodies prepare theirs from vegans, vegetarians to meat eaters!

A verrry helpful video in putting creativity into the most important meal of the day


a photo of my go-to breakfast, Special K vanilla almond cereal with fresh strawberries, and blueberries with soy milk

0 comments:

Post a Comment